GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
- The following terms used in these Conditions have the following meanings:
- Administrator – the entity facilitating the content of the Website that is the company YUMENO with its registered office in Gdynia, Plac Kaszubski 8, the tax identification number NIP 7321918739, the statistical number REGON 101308369;
- Photographs – photographic works made available to the Administrator by the Staff, under Licence, interpreted as ‘The Work’ in the light of ACT of 4 February 1994 on COPYRIGHT and NEIGHBOURING RIGHTS (Dziennik Ustaw 1994, No. 24, item 83, with subsequent amendments);
- Catalogue – personal data files of the Staff registered in the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection Bureau under the name of „Katalog hostess/hostów i modelek/modeli”, storing any personal data passed on through the Registration;
- Licence – a royalty-free and non-exclusive licence granted to the Administrator by the Staff to process photographic works facilitated by the Staff under the conditions stipulated in section ‘the Author's Rights’;
- Staff – people whose personal data are processed in the Catalogue;
- Profile – the selected personal data ofa particular personfrom the Staff, visible tothe Users of the Website;
- Registration – filling in and transmitting an application form or a concluded contract in electronic form by the User;
- Website – the internet website available under the domain name www.sallyyumeno.com together with all subpages and language versions;
- User – any person using the Website;
- The proper functioning of all elements of the Website and its correct display is possible provided that the User meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- having software which enables to read PDF files;
- unblocking cookies by a web browser.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for problems or technical limitations occurring in computer hardware the User uses, which hinder or make it impossible for the usage of the Website.
- The Administrator runs the Website on an ongoing basis, ensuring the correctness of its functioning, however, they shall not guarantee the continuous accessibility of the Website and its flawless working.
- The Administrator reserves the right to remove or modify any parts of the Website.
- The Administrator shall not bear the responsibility for the content and functioning of sub-linked internet websites belonging to third parties.
- The administrator reserves the right to suspend, modify or terminate the functioning of the Website at any time and for any reasons.
- The creation of the Profile ensues at the Administrator's discretion as a result of the verification and acceptance of data passed on through the Registration.
- The creation of the Profile is not tantamount to the possibility of receiving job commissions from the Administrator.
- The administrator reserves the right to refuse to create the Profile and remove the Profile at any time and for any reasons.
- In case of receiving notification or obtaining credible information on infringement of third parties' rights related to the Photographs, or submitting false personal data during the Registration, the Administrator has the right to remove the Profile instantaneously.
- The removal of the Profile is not tantamount to the removal of personal data registered in the Catalogue.
- The Registration is voluntary and royalty-free. The Staff shall be entitled to inspect, modify and remove any personal data under the Act of 29 August 1997 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA (Dziennik Ustaw 1997, No. 133, item 883, with subsequent amendments).
THE AUTHOR'S RIGHTS
- The Website and any parts included on it are subject matter of Administrator's rights, excluding parts which are subject matter of third parties.
- The Staff assure that the Photographs made available and placed in the Catalogue shall not infringe third parties' any rights, including especially the author's economic rights or personal ones. The Staff hereby assure that they have the author's economic rights to the Photographs made available by them and placed in the Catalogue, within the scope of allowing of their publishing in the Profile in accordance with the law and the Conditions, and granting the Licence to process the Photographs by the Administrator in accordance with the law, and also that granting the Licence and processing the Photographs by the Administrator in accordance with the Conditions of the Licence shall infringe by no means third parties' rights.
- The Staff shall grant the Administrator the Licence to process the Photographs made available by them, in the following specified at the moment of the Registration fields of use:
- within the scope of fixing and reproduction – the production of copies of the Photographs with the use of specific technology, including printing, reprographic, magnetic fixing and digital technology;
- within the scope of trading the original or the copies – no possibility of placing on the market;
- within the scope of the dissemination ofthe Photographs in a way different from mentionedabove – public performance, exhibition, screening, presentation and broadcast as well as rebroadcast, and making the Photographs publicly available in such a way that anyone could have access to them in the place and at the time chosen by themselves;
- within the scope of modification – the graphic modification of the Photographs, that is, the change of brightness, contrast, saturation and colour balance, and other modifications in order to adjust the Photographs to the requirements of the Website, as well as cropping, the reduction of the resolution and size of the Photographs.
- The User shall be obliged to use the Website within the scope of the exploitation designated by the regulations of ACT of 4 February 1994 ON COPYRIGHT AND NEIGHBOURING RIGHTS (Dziennik Ustaw 1994, No. 24, item 83, with subsequent amendments) and ACT of 16 April 1993 ON SUPPRESSION OF UNFAIR COMPETITION (Dziennik Ustaw 1993, No. 153, item 1503, with subsequent amendments).
- The content of the Website may not be copied, modified, transmitted or made available to third parties for commercial purposes without the Administrator's documented consent.
- We gather two kinds of information about each user of the website www.sallyyumeno.com (hereinafter "the Site"): personal data or information not being personal data.
- Personal data are information which allows to verify your identity. The data are transmitted during using a contact form or a concluded contract in electronic form. The data include, depending on the type of form: your first and last name, PESEL number, contact phone, e-mail address, current address of residence, postal address, bank account number, place of current employment and information about your student status.
- Personal data protection during their transmitting on the Site is ensured by a 256-bit SSL protocol.
- Personal data are stored and processed in accordance with ACT of 10 May 2018 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA and REGULATION (EU) OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 ON THE PROTECTION OF NATURAL PERSONS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND ON THE FREE MOVEMENT OF SUCH DATA, to the expiry of the limitation period.
- We may entrust the collected personal data to other entities, such as a web hosting provider, accounting service, legal services, payment operator or other entity with whom we cooperate in order to provide our services properly. Entrusting personal data is always based in documented form.
- We shall not use collected personal data for purposes other than defined one during their transmitting. We shall not pass on, sell and lend collected personal data to third parties unless it happens with explicit consent, or at the person's request to whom personal data pertain, or else when it is demanded by the applicable law.
- You have the right to access your data, modify it, limit of processing, transfer, erasure and withdraw your consent for processing at any time. Submitting personal data is voluntary, however, necessary for the proper service of forms specified in point 2.
- Information not being personal data is information which does not allow to verify your identity. The data embraces a type of a web browser, a type of an operating system, the name of an Internet Service Provider (ISP), an IP address, the time and date of a visit to the Site. The information is used for the administration of the Site, trend analysis, as well as collecting statistical data.
- Information not being personal data is gathered anonymously, with the exception of information collected through a concluded contract in electronic form.
- The content of the Website uses a mechanism for automatic data storage such as cookies in order to retain session information on the User, personalise the parts of the Website, as well as create the statistics ratings of the Website. Personal data are not processed or stored by cookies. The content of cookies does not allow to verify the identity of the User.
- The User can decide on their own whether they accept cookies or not. Blocking cookies by the User may result in a loss of the possibility of using some functionalities of the Website.
- Any comments, objections or questions concerning the use of the Website shall be submitted to the email address: email@example.com.
- The provisions of the Conditions shall be governed by the law applicable on the territory of the Republic of Poland. The provisions of the Polish Civil Code and other laws shall be applied to all matters unregulated in the Conditions.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the Conditions at any time, every time posting information on their changes on the Website.
- Any changes of the Conditions shall be binding at the moment of their publishing on the Website.